Updated 11.12.2017 at 4:18pm EST
FOR ANYONE WANTING A BETTER WORLD, PEACE, RIGHTS, SUSTAINABILITY…
So many of us get caught in just shuffling around the latest bad stuff the gov’t is doing, corporations are doing etc and while that IS important, knowing what they are doing isn’t going to change anything. They know a lot of us know and they also know we (the populace in general) aren’t doing much to change things since we’re trapped in a cycle of just circulating the latest abuses of rights, people, animals and Earth.
We HAVE to be proactive folks, otherwise if our planet would hold out we’d still be spreading info on what they are doing 100 years from now and will not have changed things at all.
But, while that would be bad enough it would be worse…
1) the planet will not sustain life much longer if we don’t change our ways BIG TIME
2) they will have crushed free speech and a free press by then so there would be NO sharing of info on what they do.
So, I am asking, pleading, begging people to get aware of, be involved with, stand for, share info on, encourage support of, investment in and talking about a few vital, key things.
These are obviously not all of the answers. Everyone needs think about, dream up and use their imagination as much as possible but if you look at what I have listed below and think about it, it deals with defunding what harms us, supporting what helps and empowers people both economically and through encouragement and proof that yes, we DO have the power to Peacefully change things for the better.
The time of sitting and just talking and grumbling is over, we must roll up our sleeves and get busy. We have no choice. Our planet is dying. Our country is falling into a mess that we’ll not be able to extract ourselves from and no one can come help us. If we fall, so does the whole world. The USA’s military and economic power will shove us all off the cliff, so we MUST shift us to a safer, cleaner, sustainable Peaceful path NOW.
Here are some very important, highly researched ways YOU can help.
Some is just getting informed and vocal, some is changing where your money goes, some is the numerous ways we get the economy in a shape to benefit us all, many, many ways.
So please, PLEASE don’t ignore or just glance at this stuff, dig in, learn a bit, pick one or two things and immerse yourself into creating change.
It’s easy to sit and complain, it’s easy to think we are powerless, it’s easy to do nothing.
None of those are acceptable, none are helpful.
Work on changing the world NOW.
BTW, most mainstream media is not worth your time. If you don’t know that by now you will as soon as you delve a little deeper than the surface.
Below are some links, some are updated from time to time. There is enough here that if everyone did these things and got educated and talked to people that we would have a massive shift in how the world looks and functions.
The time for just talk is over. Pretend you have an attention span longer than 3 seconds and get to work PLEASE.
There will be updates to existing posts along with more added so please check back even to ones you’ve seen but also don’t rely just on there. That site is meant to cover a lot but you’ll find more elsewhere (always check multiple sources and question everything) and always look deep, think of cause and effect, use critical thinking, think of people or groups and their motivations to get others to believe certain things or act a certain way and be aware of how emotion and some people’s use of emotion driven language and narrative can change how we see reality.
Be brave enough to stand up and have your say. Bravery doesn’t mean lack of fear, it means pushing past the fear. As has been said: “Speak the truth even if your voice shakes”
The world is counting on each and every one of us, so do your part!
(If any don’t work, move on to the next and check the one that didn’t work later)
1) Fossil Fuels and those that profit from them harm us. Moving away from the use and the funding of those and moving to wind, solar and geothermal is a massive way to help.
2) What we eat and how it is produced affects this planet way more than most people realize.
3) The big banks fund everything that harms us all … and they do a lot of it with your money. Move to a local Credit Union, divest from the big banks. Find out how to and see examples small and large.
4) We’ll never see change with either of the 2 parties that got us in this mess. They are both owned and operated by big money corporate interests (and not just those in the US). Find candidates and parties that are actually working for the people.
5) We must stand together and not let people divide us with hate, racism, xenophobia or anything else.
and various posts categorized at
6) If we lose the ability to have an open internet we lose free speech and more which means game over for any change
7) Various videos etc anywhere from environmental to raising kids with empathy
8) Peace and Rights. If there is not Peace there is not justice, there is not safety, there are no rights, there is not a focus on a sustainable planet. Much of what is covered elsewhere affects Peace (such as moving away from fossil fuels etc) but here are some specific resources to help.
Charter for Compassion
Human Rights watch
International Day of Peace
Roots and Shoots – a Jane Goodall project mainly for kids
Children Of the Earth
9) Alternative, non corporate media outlets and people and some examples of why mainstream media should be seen for what it is (often times propaganda) and avoided as much as possible.
Please go to those links, actually read and absorb what is there. Find ways to implement or spread or support what is covered.
Check back at http://Together4earth.one and other places (remember, don’t trust just one source, verify and don’t assume anything) and use your mind and find other ways of helping get our whole world on a safe, sustainable path, just make sure to actually work at changing things, don’t just sit around and share links, don’t just sit around grumbling on how things are and don’t just sit and wait for others to do something.
Trust yourself, be guided in Peace and Love for all life, act in Peace and look 7 or more generations ahead.
PS, check on those around you, many may not have food, resources, heat or someone to talk to and they may not ask for help (or be able to ask). Help those around you.
PPS, plant a tree.
Contact me with anything to add or with positive ideas.
To go back to the home page click here.